Handy FFxI Applications

In this Thread, I will Link and Refrence some of my Favorite FFxI Applications.

While I understand some people think External Programs are 'Cheating', these programs listed are for increased Functionality, and addition informative purposes. None of these items are intended for mallicious intents.

FFxI Model Viewer

Here are some Commands and Such for the App. Download: here

Controls - - - - - -Purpose1~8 --------------Changes race+ -----------------Switches through selected object- -----------------Switches through selected objectF1 ----------------Selects hair (use w/ + -)F2 ----------------Select headgear (use w/ + -)F3 ----------------Select body armor (use w/ + -)F4 ----------------Select hands (use w/ + -)F5 ----------------Select leg (use w/ + -)F6 ----------------Select feet (use w/ + -)F7 ----------------Select weapon (use w/ + -)ENTER ------------Changes animationUP,DOWN,LEFT,RIGHT ---Changes camera directions

You can Run the English Version from Any Folder, Just be Sure to Point the ROM and Game Paths to your Installed FFxI Folder.

Found a Translated Viewer

http://www.folye.net/

Mirror Download here

The English Download works the Easiest ;)

+------------------------------------------+

FFxI Stat Parser

Homepage for the Stat Analyser.

This program also gives you information such as:

Amount of HP a creature has.

Your accuracy percentage and Hits/Misses.

The percentage of your dmg compared to your party.

Your damage from basic/skills/crits/spells.

Similar results for creatures hitting you.

Go Nuts, I will be testing out Tonight. Found from a Thread mentioning Mnk's doing good Damage :angel:

Vana D'iel Clock

I mirrored the Vana'diel Timer here @ FtB. I Setup up a Redirect @ ffxi-timer.funtimebliss.com.

I didn't Write a Thing, I just copied files and Uploaded. All Cudos I know of go to Pyogenes.com

Enjoy a Link From My Lazy Self ;)

FFxI Windower

ffxi.archbell.com has an App that will Let you Run Final in Window Mode. Some folks @ Ala were screaming Keylogger, but that has been proven to be Bs.

This App Works Great, and can be Downloaded @ the End of this Post

In your FFxI Config, be Sure to Turn on Hardware Cursor. doing so will let you switch Applications while Playing FFxI :)

Now the Batch will load the game for you, and when Final Starts, you'll be back to Window :happy:

/shutdown is your Friend

/pol Works to Temp Logout when you are AFK (was an Issue in previous versions)

Download Mirror Windower 3.21 w/ Clock Plugin

*Btw, Version 3.21 Just stopped working with the 4/17/2006 Patch. A New Version is being Developed, and 3.2 Works

The 3.2 Windower Does Work currently. Post or PM if you need a Mirror. The Download for 3.2 is all Over the Windower Forums.

ScX - A Command Line Skillchain Calculator

Saw a Sweet Dos Shell Based App today to Calculate Skillchains!

SCX - Skillchain Calculator is Quite nice, however, be sure you have Msvcr71.dll installed :P

Just Follow the Prompts, and Blam! You have your Renkei Ready for the Party :)

Final Clock for Palm

Saw a Link for a Timer that Runs on your Palm :)

Enjoy, I will update these when Time forbids, or Apps no longer work :wub:

Edited by Pic0o
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I am running the Windower.net windower again and :ninjawub: it. Also, the FFXIStyle pack maintained by emiko is the awesome. :)

got it from their Livejournal, and will not mirror laziness, and 0 worry of variants. :P

Also, the fonts and the like are done via updating your local ROM Files a bit. Looks great and it's all local changes. ;) Same for pretty much all Windower default plugins from what I recall from back in the earlier Revs.

pol_2008_09_29_22_22_13_42.jpg

Edited by Pic0o
Pics and Info

Look awesome!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 9 months later...

Most recent version of community dat mods, a la FFXIStyle done by someone else.

http://forums.windower.net/topic/11510-xi-view-v109-user-interface-9192011/

These are working, with a combo of super-sampling for my background textures.

For anyone installing fresh, grab a torrent of the download patches, since a stock game update will probably be 6-10 hours! If another PC in the pad is already patched, just copy that folder, into your Final Fantasy XI game folder.

Link to Patch Torrent thread

Latest verson here

XIView2.png

• 1 year later...

Bump to add XI View info for current version. I love the refined icons and fonts, oh so much.

Local DAT mods via extract + Copy & paste.

Reading the Windower forums, I'm not sure I'll bother running that too. Plugins were kind of handy, but the windowed mode is covered by SE now.