Xbox 360 Get

Pic0o

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I was a sad panda when I saw the changes to the Music section of the 'Fall' Dashboard update and the lack of 'Add all to playlist'. Luckily, if you select your music source and hit 'Start' it will build a playlist of all your Songs, just like 'Y' Used to (That now takes you right to the 'Now Playing' section).

The Media Controls when you are in-game via Hitting the Xbox Menu Button look identical to the previous firmware, so no learning curve required there.

I was going to be reallllllllly pissed if I could not make a super playlist anymore via the Media Tab. Bless the Start Button and it's non-described functionality. :ninjawub:

Oh man, the One Week Gold onry patches is a kick in the nuts for Silver members. I better get my Bioshock patch before my free month dies on the 18th.

By the way, if you use Media Center Extender to connect your 360 to LAN Media, you will still need to Transcode the Video, as Media Center still does not have the updated codec support that the 360 has in the Media Tab.

Edited by Pic0o

Ya..im still transcoding...b/c I can uise media center to delete the files when Im done...and Ive noticed if im torrenting on my box divx doesnt stream as well as I would like, or it was just that 1 file didnt like to stream, ill try more tonight.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm hijacking this for my Halo 3 play, and I spent a couple hours learning how much a bitch the 4th Golden Skull is. Each time I eventually made it on the Pillar, I saw that the skull despawned. I was getting pissed until I noticed that once you complete the objective of blowing up the vehicle in that area, that the skull despawns.

I verified the skull presence a few times prior to blowing up the Vehicle that shoots blue orbs (shitty on vehicle names), and after. If you destroy the objective vehicle, you will have no skull to get. I built my truck ladder, while leaving the orb ride intact and grabbed the 4th skull finally last night and GG'd my collections to skill up in Blue Dragon til I went to bed. :P

• 1 month later...

I had the Video running 720p and didn't switch it back to 480p. crdy.gif

Hope to do manual reset, or just go RCA-In. :sail: I hope to have it fixed on my LCD before Monday. :o

Fixed, Thanks to Link to MS KB on Auto-Resolution Reset by Holding 'Y' and 'RT' on startup. Games again. :cookie:

Edited by Pic0o
Got working, and Guests are passed out.

So yeah, we took in most of our Wii games for trade in and got like $140.00. My parents are prolly gonna buy our Wii with some games they'll dig including Guitar Hero.

This spawned our plans to get a 2nd 360, so Kat can play, while I whore the old one. We also scored some Rock Band. Who says Casa Di Pic0o does not stimulate the economy. :lol:

I'll resize the pic later, Gimp is a bitch to use @ 800x600. :o

IMG_0706.JPG

Nice setup all, If i can borrow a camera Ill take a picture of my setup ;)

As for Rock Band, Im going to pick it up this week if my paycheque is net over a certain amount. I dont really care for those type of games, and didnt really like it. But that doesnt mean I dont want to Rock out every so often :D

I figure if I set an arbitrary number it will be fate on whether to get it or not.

Kat was up til 5:30 she said playing Rock Band. She was hoping I'd be out late, so she could sing, as doing it with people home is low on her list. :lol:

I stopped @ Gamestop to grab a S-video cable for Vid Rips ($12.99) and saw Overlord for $35.00 used. Both came back to work with me, and I'm good on games til Bully and GTA.

The Gamestop dood did say Ninja Gaiden II is gonna be out in March, I think it was.

I got some beers to match my friend on some Burgers he's grillin up when I get out of work. I figure I should make it back home before 9, but who knows. Worst case, I have my 360 with me today, as it's currently rocking Burnout via 720p Projector style. :afro:

That's a nice TV. I'll trade you Kat's Dreamcast for it. :P

Im running 1080p through component, I hear barly any games run at that resolution anyway?? As for the swap the TV didn't cost me much more then a dreamcast package on ebay :P Otherwise il'd still be rocking out on a 51cm SDTV.

Ive never played Ninja Gaiden 1, maybe I should pick that up before the 2nd one comes out, but untill GTA im set for games also. I did pick up a 2nd controller today but for some 2 player fun.

Yeah man, I think Non-black may ever be cheaper, as I got it used for maybe $15.00 tops a year or so ago. I need some put some TLC into it before 2 hits, as I noticed the Boss Fights certainly request some strat.

I did pick up Overlord last night for $35.00 used. I loved the demo, and my buddy spoke of it very highly before I saw the joy of the demo. :)

No more Wii game Get for awhile due to console trade up, so That and Bully are my games for Mar. :P Maybe some DLC if I am a good boy, and we kill some bills rite.