Xbox 360 Get

Pic0o

I just let Import Tuner go for $28 on ebay, im amazed it even got to that much :P Then I picked up a copy of Forza2 and Viva Pinata in the christmas double package off ebay for $35. Which I thought was a great deal since Forzas still going for $100 and Viva Pinata $50 in the shops :)

I scored Ninja Gaiden for $8 aswell. Im just glad Import Tuner is gone, it was bringing down my collection :lol:

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Grats man, Viva is a super Craq Bomb, while Forza looks good, but only got one play from me (came with console), as I'm not a big conventional racing game fan. I did get Burnout no question, because wrecking shit as an objective is where I can excel. :P

Forza 2 has online play right? Msg me if you want to give it some rounds and I'll grab my disc.

• 1 month later...

We have noticed and issue with Voice chat, when 2 or more 360's are running on the same LAN. Some folks mention some configs you can define if you have 2 external IP Addresses, but since we're not an ISP or Company, we'll keep our cable bill where it is.

Sadly it seems our only fix so far, is to turn on UPnP for our Router. Since I refuse to run wireless, hopefully it does not cause too much of an issue, while letting Kat and I be in the same Voice Chat channel w/ friends.

I'll make the change now and we'll see how it goes. I just tested chat between us both and it was good. We'll see it in the final test when we are rocking some Culdcept. :yar:

• 5 months later...

Bump in the name of the Price Drops. Arcade Bundle for $199 in your local U of S. Tomorrow should be the Price Drop in Full Effect.

Arcade - $199

Regular 360 w/ HD - $299

Elite 360 - $399

I guess the 360 w/ 60GB HD combo will remain @ $299? Kinda Snazzy for the new folks, especially once the Dashboard Update and Install to HD option is Live.

• 2 months later...

Random note for HDMI users who are too cheap to buy the MS Cable kit.

Go here for a guide on cracking the case around the stock adapter, so you can fit HDMI and the standard adapter in @ the same time. I will do this tonight, as I'd rather not ghetto-jump my Audio out my LCD, to hit my 5.1 speakers.

Yay straight Audio powa tonight.

I have done this, and the only thing that could be an issue, is if you tend to change inputs on your HDMI Display, as once you change back to HDMI (with the other Video adapter also pulgged in for Audio), your console will reset. It's a side-effect of the Dual-Ports being active.

Besides that, no issues here. ;) I currently just run my Audio off my Monitor, as I tend to change inputs frequently on my LCD.

Edited by Pic0o
Feedback and FYI
  • 2 weeks later...

The new Dashboard / NXE is really really nice, and spruces up the interface 10-fold. I enjoy very much, that you don't see ads on the core game page all in your grill.

The Party System (Group Chat) looks to support up to 8 people, and is super slick. I got disconnected while in a chat, and when I came back on, it auto-rejoined me.

The Avatar system is a mad Wii spoof, but with more options. I'm a fan, and many of us have some pimped up Avatars. You can scroll through your Friend list on the Core Menu to see everyone's Avatar. :)

People like me, will be happy to know that you can Set Autoplay off, so you can change game discs, w/o gimping what you have open. Yay light handy features.

Edited by Pic0o
Autoplay Option
  • 2 months later...