The Xmas Topic

Pic0o

I've had the chance to play a lot of GH3 at one of my hometown friend's places. After getting used to it a bit we finished the medium stuff off and started a few of the hard songs. Tis fun. I like how you can hold down buttons up to the furthest button that needs to be pressed (if that makes sense) just like a real guitar, in the sense that the furthest fret begin held down plays, and any frets held before that don't really matter, but help a lot of fast paced switching.

I also like those special hammer-on notes they have. That also helps emulate some of the guitar feel.

I scored CoD 4 and a bunch of guitar gear that I'll post on HQN when I get time.

Aye Aye. I hope to be a Zombie Genocider by time my Vacation is up. Seriously, I'm going to kill a shit-ton of Zombies.

Dead Rising fills that void I've had since I first saw it. Bless Zombie Massacre. :shank:

It has Begun!

Penny is here parting with me, looking for lots of petting. I rocked some Dead Rising @ work on the Projector today and it was rad. Oh man, I should have played some DOA 4 on the projector, solely for the keepsake of knowing Kasumi's Boobs were larger then my skull.

I need to hook the 360 back up and bring the recliner back here @ my desk. :wub: Delli Hijacked the Recliner and I got my Gaming Chair instead.

No work til Thursday. :captain:

Edited by Pic0o
  • 5 weeks later...

We wrapped up Xmas this weekend with our Fam, and had a jolly good time.

The booty of the weekend was:

Lewts and Gift cards. I synth'd them into games mostly.

New Blankets / Sheets

Massive House Decor (that's why your mom's want you to get married)

'Respect My Authority' Cartman Pajamas Wool-style Warm.

My PA Chapter booty was:

Lewts synth'd to games

New Shoes

Socks and clothes

Lamps

A table combo

More Massive House Decor.

I have a small army of games to play. I support these.