Live Status

Pic0o

Smells like today is some Maintenance as the Xbox.com site is down, and I recall seeing something about the backbone getting updated today. I guess the MS folks are getting ready for some mad heads playing GTA on XBL next week, as they should be. :P

I was pleasantly greeted with some stable games of CoD 4 this weekend, even with the whole weekend being dedicated by Live for some mad matches. I hope to not see the Friday Map Pack release come up again. :lol:

GTA 4 is Damn Soon. I have some Captain Morgan Silver to break that piece in. :ninjawub:

I havn't been able to connect to live for about a week now after taking out and putting in my wireless card. I can no longer bridge the connections without the net dieing on the PC and ICS wont enable for what ever f*cking reason, I tried for about 4 hours straight yesturday to try getting it to work again before spitting the dummy and breaking a mouse :chicken: Its either something simple ive over looked or its just being a prick and the easiest would be a format.

When I had that, I quad checked every connection to make sure ICS was off, and unbound any NIC using 192.168.0.0, as I think that (or .1.1) are the default IP's that ICS will bind to the 2nd NIC, that you connect your 360 to.

Live seemed fine last night when I was home, as they did the maintenance earlier in the day. I took a nap when I got home, so I didn't really play any online games.

When I had that, I quad checked every connection to make sure ICS was off, and unbound any NIC using 192.168.0.0, as I think that (or .1.1) are the default IP's that ICS will bind to the 2nd NIC, that you connect your 360 to.

Live seemed fine last night when I was home, as they did the maintenance earlier in the day. I took a nap when I got home, so I didn't really play any online games.

The only computer connected to the router is mine but, and ive assigned the ip 192.168.0.4 to it. The router is defaulted to 192.168.0.1 which i dont know if I can change, if that would even help at all? Im still widly confused aswell why I only have local access when I bridge the wireless and lan togeather as this would bypass the need for making ICS work.. :chicken: Close to breaking both 360 and PC.. :icon_mad:

Network map below if anyone has any ideas crdy.gif

post-11-1208866890_thumb.jpg

Cool. :lol:

I changed my router off .1 for such purposes and I believe it worked, as the first machine I was trying ICS on loathes new hardware. Poor TV Box. :o

I'd ghost that config while it works. :bunny: