Batman: Arkham Asylum

Pic0o

Yup, our bedroom is in the basement now. ;) Since the wall came down, it's super spacious :zzz: area.

Our China Cabinets and Dining table are on the tile side downstairs. There is only a little bit of carpet foam on the floor yet, and we are due to scrub away a bit of the remaining adhesive. It doesn't come up all the way, but it gets smooth enough for that faithful day we tile the rest of the basement.

Considering how un-level the floor is, that will be awhile off.

Back to Batman, I stopped playing last night and got some sleep when I

was walking around as the Joker

. I knew if I started playing on, sleep and I would have just missed each other.

I finished this up a few minutes ago and it was a good run. As for the spoiler above, I only had move to a checkpoint control.

I dearly enjoyed my arsenal of toys and hunting for hidden challenges. I was a fan of the story and it's progression. GG indeed :cookie:

• 2 months later...

I just recently picked up this game and I really enjoy it! :D Yea it is pretty easy... I started on normal mode but it's still quite a bit of button mash, especially with that auto-targeting type action. BUT... it is still fun and enjoyable. YAY! And my Batman guy is faring much better than my Spiderman ever did. If ever there was a convention of all the Spidermans from different gamers, mine would have been a battered, bruised, and generally just a fucked up looking psycho, probably missing a few key limbs as well. I crashed him into buildings constantly and he got hit by a train. :D