Borderlands

Pic0o

You guys suck, for real. Now I have to buy Borderlands... it sounds too awesome. I have games that I bought and haven't even played yet, lol. Ah well, such is life. I'm pickin this up for xbox some time in the near future. Probably gonna play as a Hunter or Siren, not sure which yet. Also not sure which way I'd spec the skill trees for them, the links are def helpful though, thanks for those.

Looks like I am gonna have to stop sleeping, my gaming has decreased significantly since I started that nasty habit back up again. :D

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I budget my weekends on big game benders and sleep around my play. Having a silent profile on my phone is an epic helper, as I am sure to put that on, when I goto bed around 4am or later.

My Gamesave is 3 days and 20-some hours. I am prone to AFK, so J0k's is like 3 days flat. We are going to finish the 2nd playthrough missions, as the 49-50 mobs are nuts and so are the drops. :)

You also get super insane drops on the 2nd playthrough. We got Rick to level 30, from level 1, just from him being in our 2nd playthrough. w0oo0t.gif Kat has a copy and a level 21-22 she has yet to play. If you do get it, bug her to fire it up and I'll be your greviously over-leveled aide. :viking:

Rumor is, the Zombie DLC will be out on 11/24!

Edited by Pic0o
DLC Date

Graphic styling still really doesn't appeal to me.

I might try it sometime, but curious how the matchingmaking works as well. Is it kinda like Diablo in that regard?

Wewt! So I bought the game that night I posted that, but haven't played yet. I'm about to fire it up and make a hunter first, see how I like it, might end up going siren though, we'll see. One of my friends at work today was talkin about how much fun it is and wants to hang out tomorrow after shift to play together so I told him I'd play tonight and get familiar with it at least. Z_Z

And I would most definitely love to play with you and Kat!!!

Match making really doesn't come into play on 360, as you are more a less solo, unless you invite people in. I wasn't a fan of the art style, then I saw the game in motion. In and out Co-Op too, so a buddy can help you kill something, then GTFO your game when done. Loot is like Diablo, as it sits on the ground until picked up, or you exit your game.

Speaking of in motion, from what I remember of the tutorial, it was kinda hard @ level 1. Then again, I played for about 3 minutes before getting invited to a Co-Op game. Speaking on Co-Op, I got some diabolical hacks in w/ h0m3r before :zzz:

We are out tonight, but I may be on Wed and beyond. We'll get you guys in a game and bust shit up. I'm thinking on leveling another build, but didn't make up my mind yet... gotta investigate skill trees again. :bunny: This Hunter Tree looks like it might work for me and this Tank could also bode well. Finally, same on this Siren build.

Edited by Pic0o
builds

Yea I got my hunter to level 3 and then a different friend from work who went and bought it after shift yesterday signed on and we co-op'd a bit. His brother even joined in for a while too. So my hunter got up to level 9 and then I crashed around midnight.

I totally swooped up a kickass sniper rifle and a fire repeater. I LOOOOVE lighting things on fire with it!!! And my bird is pretty badass already since I spent a few of my skillpoints in that tree. :D

Thanks for gettin my ass to buy this game, definitely glad I did. BUAHAHAHAHAAA!!!

Lmao Homer that is awesome. Picoo probably liked it though. o_O

xD

Oh and Jet, that is very NOT true. Buy the damn game! :D We will play with you. HONEST!

I'm headed into work but once I'm out... game time is a go! I was gonna try to get shit done after work, but it's totally a holiday or some shit. (Wtf is a holiday?) Lol. ;p So no errands gettin done on base today! Ah well, I tried.

I wanna get my Hunter to level a billion! (Aight so I know the max is 50.) And I wanna try out Brutal Legend since I bought that a few weeks ago, and Batman: Arkham Asylum. WOOT WOOT! (Not to mention get some WoW and Aion in the mix, maybe even a little Sims and guitar hero?) I need more liquor too... o_o

You got some mass games going on there. :) I get to play the yardwork game today, but mowing leaves on a riding mower isn't that bad. :P

I just got up a little bit ago, as the Metallica show was really really awesome. Absolutely worth going, especially if you've never seen them live, as was my case, before last night. :ahoy: The Setlist was pretty damn flawless. I'd be hard pressed to request sweeter tunes than the Master of Puppets, One, and new stuff they rocked out on.

I won't be bored with it for awhile. I'm in Boston right now and won't even be able to play Xbox for another week and I've only played the game one night. If you get it anytime soon I'll hit you up for some games. I think my char is lvl 14 so if you get it soon you can catch up :P

There is an interview with Randy @ Gearbox on GameInformer speaking on Borderlands and the DLC.

From the article, they are certainly listening to community feedback and the mobs in the expansion sound fun. Level cap up in this DLC may be unlikely, but may happen afterwards.

I already have 800 points on my account, so I'm ready for Zombies and other creazy things to battle. :P