G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra

Well, Kat and I made it though G.I. Joe the other day and holy shit it was awful. To give you insight on how bad it is, Marlon Wayans ... Ripcord.

Seriously.

Humorously enough, the IMDB page for the movie doesn't show his name until you click 'Show full cast'. :lol:

The effects were cool, but the story and acting was a gigantic turd. Not even humorously bad, just bad. Granted, we walked into this movie ready for bad, but anytime something wasn't blowing up or related to battle, we were about to turn it off.

Watch with caution and massive courage. :P

I agree.. absolutely horrible. I fell asleep and woke up like 17 times while trying to follow this movie but it was just too bad. I can't believe they paid money to film and produce this.

Still better then Stree Fighter: TheReturn Of Chun Li or w/e

But ya, saw it in theatres....I dont know why but my group of friends likes seeing these terrible movies in the theatre to be able to mock them as a group :D

If it were not for computer animation this movie may be only 12 or 13 minutes long.

Mini rant - with the advent of computer animation the thought that has gone into making movies has taken a slide. The better computers get at making movies the worse they are.

Are there really THAt many people who think a good movie just has alot of explosions?

Seriously on the lack of Movie and all effects.

I guess most people never heard of 3D Mark benchmarks. If they knew they could just load those up for fancy effects, maybe the effects-with-no-content would not be so bad. :P

Btw, J0k3r called me yesterday to try and get me in on some Netflix Party Redneck Zombies. I let him know I have had the pleasure of this film already. :lol:

Edited by Pic0o