Games sales are the death of me

Xerxes

This curse has struck again! I was editing the Game Tracker sticky, and saw some :wub: for Yoshi's Island DS. Amazon has it for resale in the $120 range, presumably because it's out of print.

Anywho, in that Neo thread, I saw some mad praise for the game, so I swung by the GS while finishing gifting and scooped it up for $25. Hearing mention of a Super Mario World vibe on the DS rung my interest bell. As for backlog, I busted GTA - TBoGT story out to finish and Zelda is likely to be done tonight. I follow the universal constant of adding to my log, while completing in a much slower fashion.

Also, since FFXIII is in the March-ness, I am considering some FF game grinds, since we seem to have almost all of them. That alone would probably take longer than the release date. Having PS2 component cables, makes this a possibility though. .hack was soooo much nicer playing on my 24" LCD (of love).

More random shit:

Fn0rd and Camel have TBoGT, so I am likely to be playing that online. New guns and skydiving are pretty awesome. J0k and BB have been doing some Dark Carnival runs in L4D2 with me, but we fell short on complete, as J0k3r sleeps like grandma. I ran their AFK-ness through the 4 of 5 levels in like 35 min. :ninja: Betty FTW. Sadly, he got a phone call and was perma AFK for my mass evasion skills.

No work OT this weekend, so busting out play is my agenda. I am keen on the mobile playing, for PA travel is soon. ;)

• 1 month later...

I keep buying games which causes a backlog....

Today I bought Wolfenstein...

Yo man, did you ever play that Wolfenstein yet? I just rocked the Demo on PS3 and it was pretty cool. I dig the Black Market upgrade system, as I put a scope on my Kar98 and was slaughtering. Veil Powers were pretty wild too. I get the feeling Single Player would be pretty fun. I'm likely to pick it up when I see it nice and low in price. :yar: I dunno how much cheaper than $35 it's likely to go to, though.

I'm more likely to pickup Uncharted. A few bucks cheaper, and of critical praise. Digging that demo too.

Edit:

Traded in Dragon Age: Origins, got Wolf and Uncharted. :viking:

Edited by Pic0o

Yo, the sales start strike again. Resident Evil 5, Dead Space and Soldier of Fortune: Payback, all for a cushy $46 bucks. Yay to Buffalo game benders. ;) PS3 is mad stocked with awesome cheap games. I got Solider of Fortune free, in a Buy 2, get 1 free deal. Also, the Used RE5 with DLC purchasing, should be cheaper than the remake disc. :ahoy: