Random pictures of Rad

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

They can eat spiders, but really crickets are best. Thats an excellent name for a lizard!

Ha ha!

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Amazing thread bump. New desktop for my mobile, most likely. Re-up from John Connor on my FBs.

"They have deleted this from my page, this is from simpsons and Tech N9ne just posted a picture wearing the mask their album is called "Public School" Somthing is going to happen, we need to figure it out.. Urgent message to America or the world, From the other night on The Simpsons show, One of the characters was wearing a Anonymous mask blowing up a Town Hall, I have not got a chance to watch the show and pick out the Illuminati agenda, Let me Expose what is going to happen and I want you all to look back at this picture when it or if it happens, A C.I.A Government agent will wear a Anonymous mask and blow up something big in U.S.A, which puts us down as a Terrorist, The government has a plan to mark us as terrorist. If something on the news shows that the Anonymous are terrorist, I want you to all understand we are all standing for you and our freedom and government corruption. please share before the Million masked march November 5th! This was on two days ago almost exactly away from Nov, 5th."
https://www.facebook.com/xzkslzx - Kyle Leighton

AnonCourt.jpg

• 1 month later...