Long Time

Raziour

Was procrastinating and I decided to check out the old -=TS=- forums and noticed J0k3r's post (from 2011).

Not sure if many remember me, but I played as Raziour-=TS=- in both RF and Wolf ET.

Just wanted to say hello to everyone here - it's nice to see that some of the old RF guard is still sticking together - I myself haven't really played any real FPS in a long time. I find it's tough to compete with all the kids who have 80 hours a week to play FPS games - fuck I feel like an old man complaining about how it feels to be on the other side!

Picco, nice job restoring some of the old + forums - I felt like a dash of nostalgia and had a peak - holy crap gaming was better back then....

Anyways I'll be sure to kick in once in a while to see what everyone is up to, I bought RF on steam for $10 a while back - if by chance someone feels like hosting a game let me know!

Howdy Dude and Kickass for visiting! Hell Yeah I remember you from OG era and also can relate to a lack of 80 hours to game train :lol:

Funny thing you mention RF replays, because the guy who ran the current tracker banned J0k3r's servers because he was hating that J0k's servers were almost always full, and were always fun... while they were still accessible.

Playing a bit of the following on PC:

Saints Row 3

Far Cry 3

Magic the Gathering: DotPW 2013

DS:

Pokemon White 2. :)

FYI. You should now have regular forum access, since this post is all approved and your status/Group is Resident. Had to build bot traps!

Howdy howdy. Where are the TS forums at these days? I don't think I visited them too much, but def knew some cats over there... would be fun to check 'em out.

I liked Wolf ET for a good bit. UT / RF / SoF / Wolf ET -- I was good at those crazy rampage games where you killed everything in sight and didn't worry 'bout much else, or played CTF and worked together as team and killed everything in sight. These damn games and all their perk bonuses and builds and blah blah. I wanna hunt for weapons and fuck shit up, not learn and save 500 builds and call in air strikes. Hell even original CS does it for me -- interesting it's still top FPS on steam most days.... can't compete in that thing anymore though. shit.

RF :( Volition forum ragin' until shutdown. Their last official patch that sucked ass. Good times. :icon_happy:

And while I'm at it... I wish Natural Selection (HL Mod) was officially supported on steam instead of it being all wacky... NS 2 finally got released and it just isn't the same... Newest game that really hooked me was prob Left4Dead 2... fast games with unique sides... But never vested into the community... and that was what made RF and that period... that golden gamin' period I suppose. For me at least.

Oh. Am I still talking. Hmm. [wanders off mumbling..]