Really Gross Shit

Pic0o

OMFG! I didn't watch any but the one about the woman getting sprayed with 8 other women's milk enemas had me rolling. New meaning to "8 maids a milkin."

Omg omg omg... I am literally CRYING with laughter at this description of the eel video I found in the comments. I was trying to read it out loud to Bobby and the end part that I bolded just cracked me up to where I couldn't keep talking any more.

"eelsoup.net - two japanese girls, one with a white funnel in her ass (tape over vagina, because that's to "dirty" to show in japan. lol), the other is using said funnel to fill her with live, squirming eels. the eels are black, about as large as a finger, and have a couple catfish like whiskers. the last eel keeps wriggling back out of her ass, to which the other girl says "cute" (kawaii), i believe. the funnel is then removed, and the eel-filled girl poops them out. they shoot out in spectacular fashion, wriggling in mid air, as the other girl tries to catch them in a small container. she says "sugoi" which is "wow" in japanese. Made me gag repeatedly."

Edited by Pea

Yeah, I had to re-read the milk one to make sure I was grasping the tale properly. May the misery of one, continue to bring us some WTF, enjoyment. Mostly via learning about this stuff, without the visual scars of seeing it.

I wonder if J0k3r can ever truly be ready for these videos, as I am pretty sure his hesitation to watch them, will be low.

Have you been hiding from the internet? lol ;D. These are pretty sick, but you kind of get used to them. I recently saw a guy hack up his arm, live on webcam. He nearly died, but someone called 911 or whatever. It's pretty weird, but for me, it seems like the more messed up stuff I've seen, the less it seems to bother me.

Seeing a guy have his arm hacked up was considerably different to a .gif though, since I knew it was real. I also discovered that some of the people who say they do a lot of drugs (especially in games) are actually telling the truth. I used to think that the stories people told when anon, were also made up... I was wrong.

Now it's like the only time I really care is if it's a woman being beaten up, or an animal being hurt.