Job Lists

Howdy from the folks who return after being away for a year. I was curious what level my Corsair was, and happily, it's @ 33.

If you like, grab a Screenshot of your Job Levels, post and attach it in this Topic. ;)

Ouch, smells like RNG is something I should really level if I want to pimp Corsair.

As of Post Edit, I have Bard @ 66, and may work on Puppetmaster as a next to 75, over time. :lol:

Might level Dancer for a Mnk Sub, lots of handy shit in that for a Sub. Speaking of Subs, my Corsair is 34, and I will rest it up @ 37, since it makes a great Bard Sub.

Necro Edit thread with current info in bigger image.

FFxI_Joblist_2007_07_05.jpg

Pic-JobsQuests.png

Weeeeeeeeeeee

2011 Info added to this post.

post-14-1183675850_thumb.jpg

post-1-131661828527_thumb.png

• 10 months later...

Pinned this for easy hunting. I finally unlocked DRK this weekend and also did the DNC unlock and leveled it to 6. :)

I also think my RNG is level 8 or so. :lol: Once I get that higher, I may actively level my COR. ;)

• 4 months later...
Yeah man, you should see how scary other are :P They make me look like a lightweight :P

Oh yeah man, I bet.

I remember trying to get into the grind a couple times, but I don't think I got past the initial hump of it. Tried a couple times.

I hear you there. The biggest addition they did to make it not shitty, is Level Sync.

I can bring my level 75 and level with you in the magical dunes. :P My gear will scale down, but the level appropriate gear will have better stats, then the scaled from 75 to 15 stuff. :P

Also, you get more XP/Kill and you can solo to 20 with relative ease now. :P It's still crazy as hell, but worlds less shitty. :)

I think they learned that they loose a ton of people in the initial hump of playing to 20+, and finally made some changes. :lol:

There is a 15 Day Trial, Bwhahaha. All with a Fan Video

Edited by Pic0o
15 Days Free
  • 1 year later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Rocked Rng to 20, and played a bit of Cor. I forgot bullets are expensive :o

Even with level sync, invites and parties in this range are slooow. Likely gonna kill more worms for easy XP, as quifim is workinf well for me ;). With XP ring and Coe song, getting 80-100 XP a kill. Much better on bullets, since I am using a sword vs dagger now :P

• 2 weeks later...

Got my Corsair to 37 thanks to duo'ing with Kat's BLM. Sold some old weapons and made back some bullet loot. :P

Anniversary toys were ours, so I'm going downstairs to rock some Katamari, as I got the PS3 one. :)