Got a PSP

JeT

I decided to splurge a little after my hospital visit, and got a PSP. I traded in my DS and a few games I had left and got about $110 towards it.

I just wasn't having fun with the DS anymore... and a bunch of my friends had switched to PSP. The graphics were just looking so spiffy, and the other stuff like built in web browser and what not seemed convenient.

So I have a black psp slim, and it's pretty fucking fun. I have a 2GB memory card for it and have already put bunches of movies, tv, mp3s and the like on it. I've also downloaded some game demos and stuff.

I really like the psp interface.

Anyhoo, SO far I have got patapon and FF crisis core. Patapon is an addicting music-based game, you might need to look it up to really explain it. I haven't played it much yet though.

Crisis Core is the fucking shit, though. It's got so much groovy cinematic action goin' on... lots of fun battling and what not. It's definitely a great time. Been playing it quite a bit.

Anyone else here have a PSP?

Cool man, I was pretty close to getting a PSP, especially when the Castlevania pack came out. I hear you on the DS lack love, as the non-kiddie games really fell off the map. Kat was wanting to grab The World Ends with you, but that's pretty much about all of interest I can think of that has hit this year.

I use my DS as a Faq looker-upper, but short of that, I have not played it much short of playing some Worms 2. I know a few local folks with a PSP, but I don't think I'll get one, per fear of game drought and inactive hardware sitting around.

Props on the score, I have a hard time with console FF games post FFxI. I don't want to snap into time slaughtering rehab. :lol:

I always thought about dropping one just for pure emulation, they are a big unit but. I havn't peeped a Slim but. I have enough games on 360 I havnt played through yet to be worrying about grabbing more hardware :lol: