NXE on Ur Xbox / Avatar Thread

Pic0o

JL @ RFHQ dropped some additional nugs of info on me, and you can link your Avatar straight up. :)

Also of Note, w.r.e.c.k.s. Made a Sick Custom Page

avatar.xboxlive.com/avatar/(gamertag)/avatar-body.png

avatar.xboxlive.com/avatar/(gamertag)/avatarpic-l.png

avatar.xboxlive.com/avatar/(gamertag)/avatarpic-s.png

8 Player Parties are the enhancement for Private Chat, and you can hop in and out of games quite easily. Also note, if you get disconnected from Live, you will rejoin your party if it was a quick DC.

The Menu system is infinitely superior, and Ads are only on related pages, not all sections. One thing to keep in mind, is if you Scroll the Friend section, you will get to see all your Buddies Avatars.

I have seen this lead to a control lockup, where chat will remain working. Hit your Xbox Menu Button, and wait about 2 minutes, and it will come back to your control. I figure this should be patched soon, as Kat saw the same thing on her console, and some posters mentioned the same.

More links for my Lazy Crew. ;) I'll let Kat add hers in a post, to not kill the fun! :P

J0k3r:

BBSweets

Fn0rd:

C4m3l:

Edited by Pic0o
More clear Infos
  • Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh nice!

We played Uno w/ 'Avatar' Support, and all it does, is show your Avatar in the Menu, before you play a Live Game.

Hopefully they tweak it a little more. :lol: Since the Playing Uno looks exactly the same. :smurfy:

Here is some Info on the Install to HDD options via the latest update. Some load times have seen a drop of 10 seconds or so, thus making me wonder if I should remove FFXI from my 360, to give this a look.

GTA IV would be nice for Load Times, but the actual in-game loads seem to not catch a big bump, @ least enough to justify eating that 6GB+ on your Drive. I have yet to see a game that excels in Hard Drive loads, short of Orange Box. :P

Maybe L4D would be mad improved, but I don't think it's that bad, especially considering the whole level is loaded @ start. :)

There are Winter Clothes to tinker with now, and they are free to access. :P

I may Winter my dood up after work, since it's cold out and all.

For WMP Streamers, Your Playlists are in your Profile with .wpl extensions. :viking:

Edited by Pic0o
Playlists

You got RROD too? crdy.gif

Damn things need to stay working, they are too fun. Netflix added time wasted by a countless factor, as we basically watched media all weekend, with a lil house cleaning.

@ Anime, Deathnote is insane and awesome. ;)

Arrrghh yes crdy.gif

I went and picked up Neon Genesis original boxset today, as I thought ild start replacing all my favourite anime with originals I can watch in glory on my plasma other then the massive .avi collection i have :P

NGE is an amazing anime!

• 2 weeks later...

If you guys want to rock some formal Garb, you have some Fancy shit your avatar can rock.

For the gentlemen we have

Blue Tuxedo (save that one for prom season)

Black Tuxedo

Shirt with Cummerbund

Black Trilby

Bowler Hat

For the ladies we have:

Elegant Ball Gown

Little Black Dress

Formal Trouser Suit

Elegant Watch

Red 60's Shades

Strappy High Heels

Platform Shoes

I'll stick to my garb for now. IRL I want gloves like my Avatar, basements are cold. :o I may get some gloves on the way home.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Im back in the action, I went shopping today and seen a after christmas deal to good to pass up.

$299AU for an Arcade pack (jasper) (memory card, controller etc), Sega Superstar Tennis, Arcade Unplugged, and Guitar Hero 3 with guitar.. Iv'e never played guitar hero but everyone seems to be doing it so I thought i'ld jump in since its usualy $130AU by its self.

Threw my hard drive on the arcade, and put in the serial number on the memory upgrade site so I can put the new hard drive when I get it on my old machine when it gets back from being fixed and give it to my sis.

Also through a rebate I get one of these games

Gears of War 2

Fable 2

Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts

Usually $99 each aswell, any ideas on which one to get? Never played Fable 1 or GoW1 but did play Banjo on N64. :)

......Im not sure if I like the new dashboard more then the old one, but im sure it will grow on me.

Also. vv