True Blood

I gave Season 1 of True Blood a watch and enjoyed the series. The cast is well picked, and the content is very well done with some good writing that can convince you of how things might be, if Vampires were commonly present in our society.

If you'd like to watch an interesting series where Vampires are not the only groups on the roster of 'Evil', give this a watch. I also saw that DBO renewed the series, good work! :cookie:

:roflmayo: Gogo lack of Sleep! That observation is super funny because it's so true / makes sense. :afro:

I'm off tomorrow, we are gonna have friends over for some Dinner and Movies. :yar:

I got some sleep last night, but I'm hardly caught up. 4-day weekend = :zzz: games, some outside adventure and chillin.

• 4 weeks later...

Shit yeah, I also respect the lack of cap flavor to twlight movie, as it's that trash.

Speaking of shit, I heard they are working to revive the Teen Wolf series. No Remake cash grabs please, the 3rd movie was already enough of a stain, on a goofy cool movie series.

*pukes on twilight* ugggh that was horrendous!!! Yay to True Blood, also a great book series! Poor Teen Wolf crdy.gif

Got me some of the true blood books :) excited to read the series.

Got and read the series... very good. After I caught the first season on demand, I talked about it at work, next week a woman I work with bought the 7 book set and let me start borrowing them. currently sitting on episodes 10 and 11 from season 2 for a little Labor day entertainment.

I'm kinda dry on my TV pool, so maybe I'll start checkin' out this True Blood dealie. Have heard some good stuff.

But then again, so much TV will start up again soon. Man I hope the new Dexter season doesn't blow donkey nuts.