TwentyThirteen

Pic0o

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good man. Local weather has been nice, little bit of rain and humidity this week though. Tinkering at home and constantly trying to consolidate and sort all the parts I've encountered over the years.

Listening to a shit ton of music, reading books, playing with dogs, riding my bike. Drinking my afternoon cup of coffee and looking forward to mashing up some potatoes and eggs for dinner.

Been visiting friends all weekend. Today is my resting and time to ride day. Afternoon likely to get slothy.

Managed to hook my other 24" LCD back up. Dual screen desktop again, as I needed to clean my desk for this to happen in a slick manner. Single 1080p display is kind of limiting for web and media management.

I am a bit beat up from yesterday's ride, so tonight will be light.

Blisspc.com and Funtimebliss.com index pages are updated. Old Logos applied and RSS feeds are category routing threads.

Currently only have site news feeding for FTB, Hardware forum for BlissPC.

Logo has been added to forums too. Keeping those domain front pages as is, for now. Not a huge fan of over snazzy and higher loads. Slothy too is a factor.

A Lazy man has re-added relevant links to the main page.

Main forum link was already there. May put a new front end up for the FFXI and FFXIV forums too, again.

This Forum DBs Birthday is going to be on July 10th. 10 year anniversary of current DB.

Ahh, there is the domain birthdate:
November 2002 :ninjawub:

I have Finally fixed the FTB Archive thread display issue as well. Join queries were out of whack and were resolved this morning. Archive display is still super light, but working again.

Edited by Pic0o