Play a Game? (Game tracker)

Pic0o

hehe. I moved my 360 in the living room, as it's Loud and big. Better served in the living room, as I'm more likely to game out there.

I stole the Wii for my room to Netflix. Since it's so much smaller, it will be great for playing on a SD TV next to my PC Monitor. ;)

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's E3 week and Kmart has some INSANE instore deals!

Kmart instore only deals June 13-19:

• [/b]Mass Effect 2 -- $19.99 (Save $20)
  • Battlefield Bad Company 2 -- $39.99 (Save $20)
  • Skate 3 -- $44.99 (Save $15)
  • FIFA World Cup 2010 South Africa -- $44.99 (Save $15)
  • God of War 3 -- $34.99 (Save $25)
  • Heavy Rain -- $34.99 (Save $25)
  • Uncharted 2 -- $34.99 (Save $25)
  • Backbreaker -- $34.99 (Save $15)
  • BioShock 2 -- $34.99 (Save $15)
  • BioShock -- $14.99 (Save $5)

Shit. Looks like I am on a ME2 hunt for reals. :yar: Was gonna get that with a gift card, but for that cheap, cash get ASAP. w0oo0t.gif

I totally scored Mass Effect 2 for $20 bones. Yay ghetto Kmart sales. :ahoy: I also stopped into a FYE that gave up on stocking games. They had some old product in stock mad cheap, with an extra 30% off. I got some Game Cases and Rockstar Table Tennis on 360 for $6. :frl:

Beats the horrible XBL price for the discless game. :o

Edited by Pic0o

I picked up Fifa World Cup 2010 for $39 bucks from JBhifi on the weekend away, they had it cut for $100 for the day Australia played Germany. I loved World cup 06 so this should supply many hours of friendly fun aswell. Its boring to watch but shit fun to play on the box.

I just saw the info about Portal 2 for PS3 and the Steamworks info as well. It's nice that the console closest to a PC, is getting some belated Valve :wub:

If I cannot straight up play the games on a roar PC, I'd like to have a nice console offering. :bunny: Maybe in the future, we can have console vs PC shared game servers. :lol:

• 1 month later...

Man, October is going to be intense this year. Fable 3, Fallout New Vegas, Castlevania: Lords of Shadow! All of those are October titles. So much business to make happen. :lol:

I added a bunch today so far. Site just went down for me though. :lol: Added a Link to my BL page in the OP. I am adding games I still have the original media for, to keep it interesting. :)

Added more on the site, and I like the visual info on games to GG ratio!

Edited by Pic0o

Playing Castlevania HoD on XBLA. Get today and peep the Help section, as there are mad Co-op based items.

Sadly, there is no local MP. Nice Settings selection screens too. You get to change window color and transparency. :whip:

Played a run as Charlotte and I'm all about the purchase. Multi colors for each of the 5 playable characters.

I was gonna list all my games here toooooo!!!! :D :D :D :D

But then the rum kicked in... I hope it's ok I was drinking Jack earlier. This rum tastes like juice in comparison. JUICE!!!!

Is is sleepy time yet? God it's not even noon! (But I'm on night shift so add 12 hours to that, POW!)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Castlevania - Lords of Shadow got bumped up to Oct 5, vs the 20th or so. I was actually going to drop my pre-order since it was the same week as Fallout New Vegas, but the earlier release may have saved it as a Get.

I am trying to get Final XIV on my Lappy so Kat can play too, but DirectX is being ridiculous about updating, thus thwarting the game install process. :puke:

Whoa dood. Vampire the Masquerade MMO is something being developed. Being an old VtM Dork, this could melt faces. Luckily, ETA is 2012 or so.

I decided to not get Day 1 Castlevania. Mostly because I am buried in games and playing Final XI. Add Fallout New Vegas in a couple weeks, and we're talking critical mass. :P

Edited by Pic0o