Cable for me

Pic0o

Finally I have Cable :wub:  I am just hooking her up to the router now, then I'm leaving Town until Friday night :P

So far, I'm happy :ph34r:

WTF THATS GROSS

urg i HATE living in canada. my cable company is like on welfare, i cant even upload more than 2 gigs a month or else they fucking kill me

That was another Perk about NY :) The cable service is pretty good, fast, and the people know how to fix stuff :) In PA, it was fast, because no one had it, and the admins were stupid :P

I felt like poop, and stayed in town, I don't think Kat is too mad @ me, she'll be back on Friday :D

Finally I have Cable :wub:  I am just hooking her up to the router now, then I'm leaving Town until Friday night :P

So far, I'm happy :ph34r:

omg i want your connection , well off the spamming cord

where you take the test at i know mine gets about 2 mbit but ive never seen ta place

butters: at least in manitoba that is why DSL rox. Slower speed but there are no bandiwdth limits, while the Cable ISP's limit your downloads massivly but you get crazy speed.

In any event Pic0o what cable company you with? Im starting training Tuesday to become a phone support tech for probably the worst Cable ISP in the US :| At least from what Ive heard

On a side note here is my bandwidth usage on my piddly connection.

400kbps down/100-150kbps up.

bandwidth.jpg

Edited by +Xerxes+