New 360

tOucan

Thoughts?

Its not called a 360 slim just a newer look I belive, but it does deffinatly look a bit smaller then the last ones. Will most likly pick one up on launch next month over here as my 360 pretty much never gets turned off when im around and gets used to stream atleast 2 hours of movies/tv shows every night of the week but the sound of the thing was really starting to irk me and these are ment to be whisper quiet. I belive they launched the next day in the states. Oh and the wifi, i never was on live or updated my profile because I would have to drag a cable 2 rooms along and refused to pay $120 for a wifi adapater.

Some pretty good deals at the moment but around, 360 Elites with Halo ODST, and Forza 3 are $250AU at the moment so this will deffinatly push some units.

post-11-127667386452_thumb.png

post-11-12766738753_thumb.jpg

Aye bro. That piece is certainly condensed and given enough Conny options, without the hateful adapter $$$ :shank: Same on the Hard Drive, but :stab: @ them cutting the memory card adapters, just for passive nod to how bad they were.

I am all about the quietness, and for the love of consumers, I hope RMA units are sent in the flavor of Slim TY 4 support program. I fear my 360, but I have to say my PS3 be making some noise on Disc reading. That console (PS3) needs mandatory game installs. :ninjawub:

That new 360 looks like a pimp little bitch but I hardly use mine enough to warrant it. Now, if they slim and sexify and fix up the ps3 I will pounce like a cougar on a highschool graduate!

:D

I use mine pretty often, and love it for Netflix. Our friend wanted to get a 360 for cheap, so I'm likely going to combo sale him my 60GB RMA'd system, so he has RROD coverage for a bit longer. If the funds work out, I may scoop one of these up soon! :roflmayo:

Thanks to the USB Storage patch, moving my save games will not be a gigantic pain in the ass.

Oh yea, I use my Xbox decently enough sure... but, not enough to warrant buying a new crazy one. I have the 10g hard drive and there's still like 8g available I think. Lmao.

Still have 8 days untill drop over here and hopefully I will able to be able to pick one up on launch and fill you guys in with some more perso photos and feedback then usual reviews

Oh man I definitely have no reason to pick one up just yet but it sure is sexy looking. =) I actually am just glad that the companies for right now are sticking to their current systems and remodeling them. I hope they keep doing that for another year or two before trying to introduce new systems. I like it that right now all 3 of them seem content overall with what they've got. It is savin me monies! Lol.